Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NEW READER REVIEWS FOR DOUBLE TAKE: A HANK HAMMOND, P.I. MURDER MYSTERY

What Readers Are Saying About DOUBLE TAKE by J.P. David:

"...fast paced, humorous, and highly entertaining. With the bumbling lead Hank Hammond, contankerous client, an oh so precise thorn in his side legal assistant, and other colourful characters, the action never stops. I look forward to many more Hank Hammond mysteries!!" 4 star review on Goodreads

"...quick, witty banter between the characters who are very easy to get to know and like (and not like in the case of the bad guys). Overall, I found this to be a very engaging book and once I started reading it, I didn't want to put it down! 5 star review on Goodreads

"...well written and fast paced murder mystery. It contains plenty of laughs and action along the way to keep you entertained. I highly recommend this book..." 5 star review on Goodreads